I continue to be open for business during Coronavirus (COVID-19) providing exercise physiology services. Heightened precautions are being taken to ensure safety to our valued clients and myself. With the QLD Government easing of restrictions here is an update on services.
How Can We Help During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Complying with government recommendations and our strict infection control policies; this includes vigilant handwashing
- Delivery of services one-to-one, in the home environment, presents a lower infection risk than accessing services in clinic and hospital settings
- Offer an expanded array of Telehealth services
I am currently offering the following exercise physiology services during Coronvirus (COVID-19)
- Face to face/ Home Visit Appointments
- Home exercise programs
Telehealth is a service which will allow us to conduct our usual appointments with you via video conference call from your own home. If you have an Enhanced Primary Care referral from your GP, Telehealth is now a bulk billed service. Both NSW (SIRA) and QLD (WorkCover) Worker’s compensation schemes are allowing for Telehealth Services.
Contact us to book a Telehealth appointment or to find out more about Telehealth.
Face to Face/ Home Visit Appointments
For those patients who require face to face appointments we are open, at milon Premium Health Club and Palm Beach Physiotherapy, with heightened safety precautions. Before coming in you will be screened to ensure the safety of our staff and other patients. Alternatively, if saftey precautions have been met, a home visit can be scheduled.
If you’re not sure if you can use Telehealth or need face to face appointments, please contact for advice.
Home Exercise Programs
I can offer Home Exercise Programs for new customers so that you can keep active and healthy while at home. A video consultation will be arranged with you to create a personalised home exercise program suited to your needs. You can learn more about this service and book a video conference by clicking here.
Upon booking an appointment you will be screened over the phone. Please help us maximise your safety and the safety of all our clients by calling or advising BEFORE your fac to face or home visit, if you or anyone in your household
- has returned from overseas within the past 14 days , or
- has been instructed, by a health official, to self-isolate, or
- is unwell or develops flu-like symptoms.